Change is in the Air
Life is full of changes and requires us to adapt and be flexible.
Regarding the changes being made because of increasing Covid 19 cases, here is what will be required for classes at BYC and Flow Shala:
- Pre-registration is required to enter the building for all services. The Studio will not be open to the public for tours or registrations at the door. Please register thru the studios.
- Masks are mandatory for all upon entering the building and must be worn at all times while inside.
- Masks + proof of vaccination are optional for all outside on the yoga deck (we’ve moved MOST classes outside).
- Proof of vaccination is required for indoor practice.
- Mats remain 6+ feet apart in all yoga spaces.
Payment for Studio classes must be made directly to the studio. All classes still remaining on your 8 Petals punch card can be used for Friday Zoom classes.
I will be teaching Gentle Yoga at Flow Shala studio on Sundays. The new class time will be 9:00am – 10:15am. A special promotional code WELCOME20 has been set up for you. You can use this code once for a 20% discount on your first class pack or membership.
I am also teaching at Bellingham Yoga Collective . I will offer Gentle Yoga on Tuesdays 9:30am – 10:45am (outdoor deck, weather permitting) and Thursdays 4:30pm – 5:30 (also outdoors, weather permitting). Please note the new times. You are eligible for the new student special of 2 weeks for $25 or 1 month for $49. Plus 20% off your first full price package after that (use the coupon code online: susanstudent). The front desk can also help you directly before or after current classes to get your account setup in time for Sept. 14th.
I encourage you to remember that Yoga and Mindfulness practices are our tools for maintaining balance in these uncertain times.
Please contact me with any questions.